Stress Away Essential Oil
We have chatted about all 10 of the essential oils featured in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit, but there is one more that can’t be left out! Stress Away essential oil is often referred to as the bonus oil in the Premium Starter Kit. Once you get your Premium Starter Kit, make sure you remove the top tray of oils to find this bright green bottle nestled among the goodies in the bottom of the box.
The name of this oil says it ALL! I don’t know many people who don’t deal with occasional stresses in their day to day! This beautiful sweet blend of Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, and Lavender will temporarily have your frazzled mind escaping to a tropical location, sitting and chilling in the breeze, in a hammock.
Don’t miss out on the roller fitment that comes next to the 5 ml bottle of Stress Away in your starter kit. It is simple to pop off the plastic dropper top can apply the roller fitment top by using the black top to screw it into place. Now you can take it with you on the go, in your purse, diaper bag, pocket, etc.! Once you have fallen in love with Stress Away essential oil, you may want to upgrade to the beautiful 10 ml Stress Away Roll-On.
Stress Away Essential Oil Uses:
- Apply Stress Away oil to your wrists or back of neck while at work or school to enjoy its calming scent.
- Apply it to your wrists to wear it as a pleasant perfume.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the air vent of your car during long drives or during rush-hour traffic to create a calming environment.
- Send kids to school on test day with Stress Away’s soothing aroma.
- Diffuse in your home any time of day!
- Apply Stress Away to your neck and shoulders before yoga to create a centering aromatic experience during practice.
If you like the aroma and feel of Stress Away you will love the new Stress Away bath bombs! Pop one of them into the tub to unwind and relax at the end of the day!
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.